Friday, May 13, 2011

April Bead Journal Project Entry

April is long gone, and my BJP April entry remains kind of bare. I had intended to do a lot more with it - but inspiration eluded me, and I didn't want to just do the same 'fill in with beads' that I've already done. Didn't quite fit with the 'do something new' each month that remains my goal.

So....I've decided to leave it as is....I like the background....I like the frame of little flowers...speaks 'spring' to me. And I love the metal butterfly....who is smack dab in the middle of all the flowers....and I think....that is enough.

So...here 'tis....and I DO know what I am going to learn for next (er...rather THIS) month's project! Hoping for more success, and a new skill learned!



More stuff in the works......finding time....hmmm.....stay tuned!




2 comments:

Cyndi L said...

So cute! Did you beadweave a little daisy chain and stitch it down?

Blissful Banter of a Creative Crafter said...

its really sweet!
Analisa in Dubai