Monday, March 9, 2009

A Note From the Land of the Sick...

You KNOW I am sick when I didn't even manage to post a short blurb about my baby afghan making it to the FINAL weeks of voting.

But - it did! I am so thrilled to have made it to the finals - and this is the FINAL voting - this is it - this picks the winner! So...if y'all would go and vote for me one last time, I would be SO grateful!

Go to www.caron.com
Click on the green "VOTE" circle - and vote! My afghan this week is #4 - and I appreciate every single vote!!

And I truly hope to be healthy soon....

3 comments:

BONNIE K said...

got my group working on it!

jojo said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Chris Tessnear said...

Trish, I so appreciate your kind comments on my blog at www.creativeinspirations.blogspot.com. I am also sorry you have not been well. I would love to send you one of my little devotional zines if you'd care to share your snail mail.
blessings,
Chris<><
cqt144w@mindspring.com