Thursday, January 15, 2009

After Thinking About It....

...I decided to not order from my former supplier after all. And why?
  • the number was a cellphone
  • as a business, why was there not a business phone?
  • as a business, why was there not an 800 number?
  • even the email was not set up as a business.
  • I had not actually used what I intended to buy from them - was going on memory of another product that was good.
And.....my hubby advised against it for all of the above reasons. I don't know that they are the only game in town for what I want now....seems to be others - so I'll try them first.

I did put some new things on my Etsy store yesterday - more to come today - you can see them at TreasureMore
I am also going to add more to my tiny offerings at Artfire - thinking this may be a better venue for me....we'll see. You can see what's for sale there at ShimmerShineStudio !

Leave me a comment, let me know what you think!


No comments: