Had so much fun with my very first challenge - I decided to give this one a try too.
This one is also an ATC - but is made of illustration board, so it is quite heavy and stiff. I used my watercolor crayons to make a background in black and pink. After that dried, I took some silvery bead caps and pounded them flat - they made quite nice little silvery flowers! I glued them to the ATC. Then I took a peyote stitch beadwoven panel I had made earlier, and had no idea what to do with it - to the top of the ATC.
I'm not fond of black at all - so am not so sure about this one - but I wanted to tie into the border on the beadweaving (have no memory of where I found the pattern for the pretty flower in it).
It was fun, and it was something I ordinarily wouldn't do, using colors I usually don't use....so was a bit 'outside the box' for me....be interested in hearing what you think!!
Here it is: