Thursday, April 30, 2009

Advance Goodie Sneak Peek!

I know I promised a tutorial - which I will be doing - got put off today because we had to do some hospital visiting - and that takes precedence. Just part of being a pastor's wife - along with being a crafter, Mom, Grandma, and all the other jobs I juggle every day!

So...to make up for that - I have a pair of earrings that I managed to put together while waiting for 17 tapes to load onto my laptop (for another of my Master's degree courses) - and I love them!

I knew when I saw these black filigree beads - I had to have them...and couldn't wait to use them! They are tube beads, but all made of open work metal. They twirl around the silver head pin, giving the earrings movement and added interest. I teamed them up with some hematite beads from my stash.. and created what I am calling Black Filigree Earrings! Even though black is not normally a color I would wear - sometimes they just seem to fit! These do!

So here's your sneak peek....you're seeing it here even before it goes to my iCraft site!!


Any and all comments are welcome!!





No comments: