Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am I Back??

I hope so - it has been a literal nightmare trying to recover all my programs and data for the third time in as many weeks. Truly hoping that is over.

I am starting something new (aren't I always?) - trying to jump start my sales on my iCraft site. They are having a "Sellers Bootcamp" - and I signed up. It is already day 2 - behind already! But there is a wealth of good ideas - some of which I am already doing! Yay me!

I am hoping (so much!) to have some time tomorrow to go out to the studio and do something, anything! I am feeling 'crafting deprived!'.

Hope to be more organized and 'with it' tomorrow - to let you know what new things I'm learning at the Bootcamp - and hopefully some pics of my crafting....

Meanatime, you can check out my shop on iCraft - it is called Studio 2:14 - and let me know what you think!



1 comment:

BONNIE K said...

Glad you're back! You make the most wonderful jewelry and I love the notecards too!